Keralamkundu Watrefalls














Keralamkundu waterfalls is locating in Karuvarkundu, Malappuram, kerala. Keralamkundu waterfalls is a good trekking place. I suggest you to go there.
I have a friend Mr Manoopchandran he is a photographer,  he call me to go keralamkundu waterfalls.
that time i decide to go there.We go there. We arrived in karivarakundu at 9.30 am. They  have ticket in there we take the tickets and enter there. We are the first visiters in that day. First we saw a bridge full of metal, below the blog.  
This is the bridge
then we go down its awsom experience there a beutifull waterfalls there. The water falling down in a well I dont know what is that but i am sure that is very beutifull. we take so many pictures in there. My friend Manoop chandran take so many photos.

Definetly go there the experience is so awsom
my next blog Meesapulimala.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is GREEN PASSPORT ?

Kodikuthimala

Nedumkayam Ecotourism